This Twentieth Century masonry building originally held a saloon followed by a general store and a billiard hall. Situated on a corner lot, this two story vernacular commercial building was constructed between 1899-1905. Bob and Judy Page bought the property after looking around the area for a space to grow their business. They’ve since invested hundreds of thousands of dollars into the building including state and federal tax credits, all while maintaining its historic character. Since opening in November 2012, more than 150,000 people have come to Bob’s from 50 states and 15 countries. In 2014, the restaurant served 85,000 people, or roughly Dodgeville’s population more than 18 times over.